June and July are exciting months of the year for me. Not only is it the start of summer, festival and wedding season, but it’s also my birthday- yay! July the 5th, is the day to be exact, which means over the last few weeks I’ve been jotting down a few ideas to put on my birthday wishlist. When you are little, birthday lists were all about going through the Argos catalog and picking out all the expensive toys in there. However, when you become an adult it’s not so much about the huge things you can’t afford, it’s more about the little things that’ll improve everyday life. Here are a few exciting items that have caught my eye lately…
1. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche £79: I bought some make up a few months ago from Chanel and got a tester of this perfume for free. After using it a few times I fell in love and was devastated when my little tester ran out.
2. Soludos Pineapple Espadrilles £60: Espadrilles are huge this summer so after stumbling across Soludos a few weeks ago I’m now obsessed. Their designs are so cute!
3. Label.m Protein Spray £14.25: I discovered this spray at London Fashion Weekend a few years ago after I’d ruined my hair from dye. I used it religiously for a year or so and my hair felt amazing so I definitely want to stock up again especially as hair gets so dry and damaged in the summer.
4. Rewined Rose Candle £25: I discovered Rewined’s candles a few years ago when we started stocking them at Amara. However, when I was out and about in Box Park one lunchtime I stumbled across a homewear shop that sold the amazing rose scented one. For some reason they seem to be really hard to get hold of now so I’m determined to get one.
5. Benefit Goof Proof Brown Pencil (Out Friday): If you haven’t realised that Benefit have just launched a new range of brow products, what rock have you been hiding under? As a huge fan of Benefit’s brow products I had a trial done over the weekend and this is definitely my new favourite.
6. Clinique Neutral Territory Eyeshadow £22: Everyone has a standard everyday eyeshadow they use. This is mine, and I’m running out!
7. Adidas Pure Boost X Trainers £50: I’ve had my eye on these trainers ever since they came out at the beginning of the year so I’m super happy John Lewis are now selling them for half price! They’re so comfy and I love the raised arch detail.
8. Native Union Tassel Charger £50: Ok, £50 on a phone charger does seem a little extortionate but in reality, all I really need is a phone charger. Because I’m out the house for over 12 hours a day, I’m always finding myself running out of battery and stealing my colleagues chargers. So I really need to man up and get one for myself!
9. Woman’s Health Magazine Subscription £29: I kick myself every month to think I chose a free subscription to Elle over Woman’s Health. This magazine is literally the best- I read it cover to cover every month.
10. Lean in 15: The Shape Plan £8.50: Much to my boyfriend’s despair, we bought the original lean in 15 book a few months ago. Since then we’ve fallen in love with a number of recipes so I’m really excited to get my hands on the next book.