Compared to previous summers, this year we’ve been pretty lucky with the weather and up until this week we’ve managed to keep the typical English summer weather at bay. Whilst most people have already been on their holidays this year, that is still one thing on my to-do list this summer. This time next week I’ll be living a life of luxury soaking up some well-earned Egyptian sun but before that there’s some holiday shopping to be done. Here are a few holiday treats I’ve been lusting over this summer…
1. Aspinal of London Travel Collection £165: A few weeks back whilst walking around Selfridges I stumbled across this beauty and I’ve been dreaming about it ever since. With free personalisation you can add your initials to each item to make it look even more smart and stylish.
2. Kate Spade “Wash & Wear” Travel Bag Set £20: These are so adorable and such a great alternative to putting all your dirty washing in an ugly plastic bag.
3. Boohoo Bali Tribal Print Plunge Strappy Back Swimsuit £20: When heading to Ibiza for the summer it’s essential you have a bikini or swimsuit that stands out. This first caught my eye because of the Missoni-like print and if I was off to Ibiza, this would have been my swimsuit of choice.
4. Beach Lulu Lulu Round Beach Towel £55: Who ever said beach towels had to be rectangle? This beach towel is awesome and you’ll be extremely unlucky if you stumble across someone with the same one.
5. Molton Brown Women’s Travel Luxuries Set £40: I love the smell of Molton Brown products and the replenishing hand cream is actually amazing.
6. Woman’s Slim Havaianas £22: When it comes to straight forward flip-flops it’s got to be Havaianas- they never let you down!