The end of August/beginning of September is probably one of my favourite times of the year. An odd choice for some, but I love Autumn/Winter clothing collections and this is peak time for the release of them! Although it’s not officially autumn yet, I’m itching to start buying jumpers and coats for the upcoming winter. With so many shops and brands bringing out their latest collections, it’s hard to keep up with them all. However when Karen Millen announced the launch of their latest collection, I instantly fell in love. Here are some of my favourites from the Karen Millen AW16 collection…
1. Debonaire Jumpsuit £235: Before this year I never really liked jumpsuits but in the last few months I’ve really started to love them. You could easily wear this jumpsuit to an evening party or even work.
2. Stripe Wrap Coat £235: This cape style coat is soooooo snug. I’d never want to take it off!
3. Victorian Ruffle Dress £180: It looks like one of this summer’s favourite trends are here to stay! Fully embrace the autumn months with this gorgeous oxblood ruffle dress.
4. Oversized Regent Bag £235: There’s nothing more perfect than a good all round leather bag.
5. Stretch Suede Overknee Boots £350: I’m so happy overknee boots are still trending this winter, these are stunning!
6. Suede Ankle Boots £235: Ankle boots in the winter are a must have wardrobe essential and even though these are quite pricey, you could literally wear them everywhere! They’re so versatile.
7. Button-front Faux-Suede Skirt £150: You’ve probably realised by now but suede is really big this autumn so a suede skirt is a must have.
8. Devore Dress £199: Romantic ruffles and pleats?! Take my money now! I love how popular neck ruffles are this season, my wardrobe is going to be full of them.
9. Ostrich Embossed Bag £110: I’m not going to lie but when I think of Ostrich bags I can’t help but think of last seasons Mulberry collection. However, If you don’t have £800 to spend, this bag is a perfect alternative!
10. Ruffle Blouse £115: Ah the trusty ol’ ruffle blouse. Pair this with anything this season and you’re guaranteed to look great.
What are your favourite Karen Millen AW16 pieces? Shop the whole collection here.
This post is in collaboration with Karen Millen. All comments, looks and opinions are my own.