One of my favourite types of emails to receive in my inbox has got to be the new season collection newsletters from my favourite brands. From Topshop to Miss Selfridge to Zara, there’s no better way to waste some time than creating a mental shopping list of gorgeous new clothes! Although its still very much winter here in London, one of my favourite new collections to hit my inbox this week was the Karen Millen SS17.
When it comes to Karen Millen, I have to admit, a lot of the time it’s dreaming! I’d love to be able to afford the whole collection but for now I thought I’d just share a few of my valentines day favourites. Because you know, it’s all too good not to!
- Polka Dot Frill Blouse £125: Sheer is a go to material for valentines day and I love the bow collar on this blouse.
- Full Skirted Mini Dress £160: No valentines day date is complete without a little red dress!
- Side Button Trench Coat £265: As much as we’d like it to be warm right now, it’s still pretty chilly here in London. I’ve always said a trench coat is a wardrobe staple and this one is pretty stunning!
- Mini Croc Bag £85: Red bag to match the red dress, it’s a no brainier really. Or, add it to an all black ensemble to add a pop of colour. This croc material is sure to add a hit of luxe to your outfit.
- Ruffle Midi Dress £199: If you don’t fancy braving the cold with a sleeveless dress, this long sleeve midi is the perfect alternative and it’s still super cute!
- Leather Brompton Clutch £99: Another wardrobe staple, the black clutch bag. This leather Brompton clutch has a detachable strap which makes it great for matching with any outfit on any occasion.
- Suede & Mesh Shoe Boot £160: I know what you’re thinking, nude suede boots in the winter are not always the best idea. But I’m desperately pining for summer here so these are at the top of my wishlist right now. Bring on the wedding season!
- Stud Detail Capri Trousers £115: Unfortunately valentines day falls on a workday this year which means your outfit has to be the perfect day to night look. I love these studded capri trousers because with a pair of heels and a cute blouse they create the perfect girl boss outfit for the office and your dinner date.
- The Super Frill Shirt £115: Oh look, a cute frilly blouse to pair with the trousers!
- Almond Toe Block Courts £140: I love colourful shoes, they’re a great way to add colour to any outfit. I think I need to invest in a pair of these though because they’re sooooo cute.
What are your favourite Karen Millen SS17 pieces? Shop the whole collection here.
This post is in collaboration with Karen Millen. All comments, looks and opinions are my own.