Celebrities have always played a major part in influencing fashion, so it comes as no surprise that Instagram has now become the most influential social network for the fashion industry. I don’t follow many celebrities on my Instagram but one of my favorites has got to be former Made in Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh. I’ve never watched a full episode of the reality TV show but since Millie married rapper and songwriter Professor Green a few years ago I haven’t been able to tear myself away from her profile.
Instagram accounts of reality stars can become a bit unbearable after a while, I hope i’m not the only one that gets bored of seeing which teeth whitening or tanning product they’re promoting one week to the next. However Millie Mackintosh’s is different, it’s down to earth, natural and her personal style is amazing.
Back in the day, Millie used to post daily street style blogs where she would share her outfit for the day. Since then she’s launched her own clothing line, wellness book and become one of my all time favourite style crushes! Here are some of my favorite Millie Mackintosh looks and details of where you can snap up this effortless English girl’s fabulous style…
Get The Millie Mackintosh Look
1. Millie Mackintosh Floral Print A Line Shift Dress £65: The first of many Millie Mackintosh designs (she actually wears a lot of her own range, this dress is so perfect for summer.
2. Millie Mackintosh Vintage White Button Through Shirt Dress £65: Millie loves vintage clothes from a shop called One Vintage Boutique, so there’s no surprise this vintage looking shirt dress (which is totally on trend) has just joined her SS16 collection.
3. Nike Free TR 5 Flyknit Trainers £105: When you spend a lot of time in the gym, its important to keep your gym wear wardrobe up to date and looking great. This is one of the latest additions to hers.
4. Frenchsole Black Suede Leopard Ballet Slippers £180: To stand out you don’t have to go over the top that’s why I love these leopard ballet slippers Millie has from local London brand Frenchsole.
5. Edge of Ember Gold Statement Cuff £175: This whole outfit is stunning but the statement cuff just finishes it off, quirky accessories are the best.
6. Nasty Gal Brixton Piper Wool Hat £41: Floppy hats are one of Millie’s favourite accessories. With quite a laid back boho style, this is the perfect companion to many of her outfits.
7. Russell & Bromley Highland Over Knee Boots £650: As one of this season’s most popular footwear trends, Millie swears by Russell & Bromley over the knee boots- I’m totally jealous of her collection.
8. HunzaG Swimming Costume £100: Is there anything this girl doesn’t look great in?!
What is your favourite Millie Mackintosh look?