Every year, colour experts Pantone release their ‘colour of the year’. This is a symbolic colour selection they feel will influence fashion, interiors and designs in the upcoming year. For the first time ever, this year Pantone has announced two colours as their favourite: Rose Quartz and Serenity.
As a girl who likes the colours pink and blue, you can probably guess I’m a big fan. Here are some ideas on how to use 2016’s Pantone colour of the year in both fashion and interiors.
Get The Look
1. Topshop Oversized Jumper £42: Oh how I would love to be snuggled up in this jumper right now.
2. Bloomingville Vases £114: Known for their nostalgic Scandinavian style and pale colours, these vases are the perfect match for this year’s colour of choice.
3. Bloomingville Mongolian Lambs Fur Rug £209: Bloomingville again, yes I know, but I couldn’t help but include this rug in this post- it’s so fluffy!
4. Next Pale Pink Coat £65: I stumbled across this coat a few weeks back and instantly fell in love. Now I have an excuse to buy it…
5. Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise Bag £268: I’ve always loved Kate Spade and there’s something nice about not having a black bag for work.
6. Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Casserole Dish £120: When I finally buy my own house I have vowed to make everything in my kitchen Le Creuset. Pink Le Creuset= heaven.