Suede and leather have made a big comeback recently so it’s no surprise they’ve become an essential element to everyday fashion. As a huge fan of suede skirts and leather bucket bags I was excited to stumble across Mango’s new Tribal Spirit collection the other day. Filled with ethnic prints and of course, suede and leather textures, here are a few of my favourite finds from this collection…
Get the Tribal Spirit look
1. Printed Pleated Dress £59.99: The colours and marbely print of this dress are gorgeous!
2. Boat Neckline Top £29.99: Another trend we’ve seen continue into this year is off the shoulder tops. Teamed with a pair of dark jeans and the suede sandals next to it it’ll
3. Fringe Suede Sandals £69.99: The first time I saw these shoes I fell in love. Paired with a leather skirt or even jeans they’ll look so cute.
4. Studded Bucket Bag £29.99: I have a bit of an obsession with bucket bags at the moment, I’ve seen so many I like, I can’t decide which one to buy. This one however has just made it very close to the top of my list.
5. Appliqués Neck Blouse £25.99: I’m not a huge fan of chunky necklaces but the appliques on this blouse is an awesome alternative.
What are your favourite tribal spirit pieces?